We are revolutionizing real estate by simplifying the convoluted process, adding state-of-the-art technology and transforming the way business is done through innovative solutions. Simply put: Asset Record makes real estate easy through our software and our people.
We’re looking for great, self-directed winners to join our team. If you love real estate, technology and want to be on the cutting edge, then you’ve found the right place. Please contact us if you are interested in learning more about any one of these opportunities.
Asset Record Company is based in Minneapolis, but also currently serving the Chicago and Las Vegas markets. As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for driving new sales and cultivating relationships with key accounts. Approximately 10-20% travel required for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct sales efforts to property owners
- Set up distributors (brokers, appraisers, property management, surveyors, etc.)
- Call on Banks, Insurance, Title Companies, Trust Companies
Requirements and Job Skills:
Are you tired of working on 10-year old enterprise applications that only support IE? Do you play with technologies at home that you can only dream about using at work? We’re offering you the opportunity to work with emerging Internet application technologies like Node.js, Bootstrap, Angular, Redis, and MongoDB. You get to play with RESTful API’s, mobile apps, and true big data application architectures — you know… cool stuff. You will have the opportunity to get involved with all aspects of the technology and development, working as part of a fast paced team.
- You have proven software engineering skills. You are pragmatic and agile.
- You can converse in either JSON or XML.
- You have built mission critical services and understand what it means to build a scalable and highly available application platform.
- You embrace the cloud.
- You constantly dream about improving software platforms and you can readily explain your process for continuous improvement.
- You believe every problem has a solution.
- You are creative, passionate, and humble. You get stuff done.
- Node.js is second nature to you.
- You call MongoDB home.
- You like to work with GitHub.
- Your car has an “I love API’s” bumper sticker.
The internship program will focus on creating content for social media and online marketing. This could include, but is not limited to, creating press releases, drafting copy and managing social media sites like Linkedin, and Twitter, video editing, and creating other sales and marketing tools. As a start-up company, the pace is fast, and there are new challenges every day. As an intern here you will have the opportunity to work with and get involved in a variety of other projects and challenges as they arise.
Requirements and job skills:
- Knowledge of Social Media applications
- Real Estate experience is desired, but not required